Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ok, So I already skipped a couple days...

Trying to get back to writing isn't as easy as I thought it would be...sometimes I have a bunch of ideas and can't get them out quick enough. Other times I sit and stare at the screen and wonder what to say.
Side note, what kind of twisted sense of humor does it take to schedule a divorce hearing for Valentine's Day? I mean really? It's bad enough that it wasn't final when it was supposed to be, but now I have the added fun of going to court on Valentine's...this should be interesting.
Kids are feeling better for the most part, aside from the nagging cough that won't go away. And joy of joys, we're supposed to get a snowstorm between tonight and tomorrow night. They're saying up to 7+ inches in some areas. YAY...not!

No comments:

Post a Comment